Roller Blinds – Controlled lighting. Open views. Modern styles. Sleek design. Fashionable textures, colours and fabrics. Inspired by the global trends in fabric, design, fashion and textiles, the new Taylor Blinds’ extended collection boasts over 100 different elegant fabrics. The collection includes classic cotton and linen look fabric textures that create a balanced and calming atmosphere as well as functional screens that are perfect for light management and heat control.
DEFINING OUR VARIOUS FABRIC FINISHES:
Light Filtering fabrics are sheer in finish and allow the maximum of light in. Screen fabrics block UV rays and reduce energy costs while still keeping your view. Dim Out fabrics will diffuse light in your interior and Block Out fabrics allow for complete light and privacy needs.
- Roller Blinds are available in sun filter, block out or sunscreen fabric to suite your desired decor.
- Can be used as a window treatment for shading or total sun block.
- There is a wide range of fabrics available, from almost transparent to total block out.
- The blind comprises of a fabric covered aluminium tube (32mm / 38mm) with a chain operated side control which allows for easy operation.
- Roller blinds need to be guided by hand when being rolled up to prevent the fabric from twisting and touching the brackets which can cause fraying or creasing.
- There is a 25mm gap on the control side of the blind and a 10mm gap on the opposite side.